419 Apartments for rent in Shreveport, LA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Shreveport Accessible Apartments (9)
- Shreveport Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Shreveport Apartments with Garages (32)
- Shreveport Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Shreveport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Shreveport Apartments with Parking (91)
- Shreveport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Shreveport Dog Friendly Apartments (84)
- Shreveport Furnished Apartments (5)
- Shreveport Luxury Apartments (86)
- Shreveport Pet Friendly Apartments (88)
- Jenkins-pinecroft Apartments (11)
- Springlake-university Terrace Apartments (20)
- Airport-pines Road Apartments (5)
- Hyde Park-brookwood-southern Hills Apartments (8)
- Western Hills And Yarborough Apartments (3)
- Broadmoor-anderson Island-shreve Isle Apartments (25)
- Country Club Hills - Lakeshore Apartments (4)
- Freestate-north Highlands Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Shreveport?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Shreveport?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shreveport?
A little birdie on the bayou told us you were in the market for a killer crash pad on the banks of the Red River in Shreveport, Louisiana. Situated at the vortex of the Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas borders, Shreveport is a popular residential destination for budget-minded Southerners of all varieties. Sound like you? Fortunately, we come bearing good news: You’ve come to the right place, because we can have you living the dream in the Bayou State. So journey on boldly because the domicile of y...See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Shreveport means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Shreveport could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.