277 Apartments for rent in Shreveport, LA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Shreveport Accessible Apartments (9)
- Shreveport Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Shreveport Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Shreveport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Shreveport Apartments with Parking (89)
- Shreveport Apartments with Pools (26)
- Shreveport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Shreveport Dog Friendly Apartments (80)
- Shreveport Furnished Apartments (5)
- Shreveport Luxury Apartments (83)
- Shreveport Pet Friendly Apartments (84)
- Jenkins-pinecroft Apartments (11)
- Springlake-university Terrace Apartments (20)
- Airport-pines Road Apartments (5)
- Hyde Park-brookwood-southern Hills Apartments (8)
- Western Hills And Yarborough Apartments (3)
- Broadmoor-anderson Island-shreve Isle Apartments (25)
- Country Club Hills - Lakeshore Apartments (4)
- Freestate-north Highlands Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Shreveport?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Shreveport?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shreveport?
A little birdie on the bayou told us you were in the market for a killer crash pad on the banks of the Red River in Shreveport, Louisiana. Situated at the vortex of the Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas borders, Shreveport is a popular residential destination for budget-minded Southerners of all varieties. Sound like you? Fortunately, we come bearing good news: You’ve come to the right place, because we can have you living the dream in the Bayou State. So journey on boldly because the domicile of y...See more
Shreveport apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.