136 Cheap Apartments for rent in Shreveport, LA
- Shreveport Accessible Apartments (6)
- Shreveport Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Shreveport Apartments with Garages (15)
- Shreveport Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Shreveport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Shreveport Apartments with Parking (48)
- Shreveport Apartments with Pools (22)
- Shreveport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Shreveport Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Shreveport Furnished Apartments (3)
- Shreveport Luxury Apartments (56)
- Shreveport Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Jenkins-pinecroft Apartments (9)
- Springlake-university Terrace Apartments (18)
- Hyde Park-brookwood-southern Hills Apartments (5)
- Western Hills And Yarborough Apartments (1)
- Airport-pines Road Apartments (3)
- Country Club Hills - Lakeshore Apartments (3)
- Broadmoor-anderson Island-shreve Isle Apartments (9)
- Caddo Heights-south Highlands Apartments (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Shreveport?
A little birdie on the bayou told us you were in the market for a killer crash pad on the banks of the Red River in Shreveport, Louisiana. Situated at the vortex of the Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas borders, Shreveport is a popular residential destination for budget-minded Southerners of all varieties. Sound like you? Fortunately, we come bearing good news: You’ve come to the right place, because we can have you living the dream in the Bayou State. So journey on boldly because the domicile of y...See more
Finding cheap apartments in Shreveport takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Shreveport by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Shreveport in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Shreveport.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Shreveport. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Shreveport.