109 Furnished Apartments for rent in Shreveport, LA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Shreveport (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Shreveport (2)
- Shreveport Accessible Apartments (9)
- Shreveport Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Shreveport Apartments with Garages (31)
- Shreveport Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Shreveport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Shreveport Apartments with Parking (89)
- Shreveport Apartments with Pools (26)
- Shreveport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Shreveport Dog Friendly Apartments (80)
- Shreveport Furnished Luxury Apartments (3)
- Shreveport Luxury Apartments (83)
- Shreveport Pet Friendly Apartments (84)
- Jenkins-pinecroft Apartments (11)
- Springlake-university Terrace Apartments (20)
- Airport-pines Road Apartments (5)
- Hyde Park-brookwood-southern Hills Apartments (8)
- Western Hills And Yarborough Apartments (3)
- Broadmoor-anderson Island-shreve Isle Apartments (25)
- Country Club Hills - Lakeshore Apartments (4)
- Freestate-north Highlands Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Shreveport?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Shreveport?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shreveport?
A little birdie on the bayou told us you were in the market for a killer crash pad on the banks of the Red River in Shreveport, Louisiana. Situated at the vortex of the Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas borders, Shreveport is a popular residential destination for budget-minded Southerners of all varieties. Sound like you? Fortunately, we come bearing good news: You’ve come to the right place, because we can have you living the dream in the Bayou State. So journey on boldly because the domicile of y...See more
Furnished apartments in Shreveport can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Shreveport as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.