317 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Harvey, LA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harvey (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Harvey (2)
- Harvey Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Harvey Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Harvey Apartments with Parking (2)
- Harvey Apartments with Pools (3)
- Harvey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Harvey Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Harvey Furnished Apartments (2)
- Harvey Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Harvey (3)
- Gretna 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Marrero 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Arabi 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Jefferson 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Elmwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Harahan 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Metairie 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- River Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Kenner 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Orleans 1 Bedroom Apartments (106)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Harvey?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Harvey?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Harvey?
Game on! Where a lack of windows makes it easy to forget if your next meal is lunch, breakfast or dinner, the mammoth Boomtown Casino in Harvey, LA offers gamers slots, buffets and table games with the chance to win big or go home to play another day.
Ask a New Orleans resident about Harvey and they'll probably tell you that's where they go to play slots. However, life-long residents -- of both New Orleans and the West Bank -- know Harvey is much like the slot machines: there's a treasure trove of riches to be found, if only you know where to look. While Harvey is technically a census-designated place along the West Bank in Jefferson Parish, the population of slightly more than 20,000 is more than some places that call themselves towns. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Harvey offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Harvey, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.