Newly updated 3 bedroom 1 bath house, very nice! Second floor with bedroom and extra storage space. Beautiful hardwood floors on 1st floor. Higher end finishes in kitchen. Spacious basement. Partially fenced backyard with parking pad off the alley (off street parking). Central AC.
Long term lease (1 year) $1000. Security deposit $1000. Total amount due at lease signing $2000. Pet deposit $300 per pet. We do not charge additional monthly pet rent, just the deposit. Tenant pays utilities, water and any additional services desired. City provides trash and recycling service. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the landscaping and lawn care, as standard expectation on single family home rentals.
SECTION 8 - We are not approved to accept Section 8 vouchers, sorry.
SHOWINGS & APPLICATION PROCESS
Prospective tenants must pre-qualify to rent from us, prior to scheduling a showing of the property. If you pre-qualify, we are happy to schedule an in-person showing. After seeing the property, if you are interested in applying to rent the home, we have a formal screening/application process. Screening is $35 per applicant whose income will be used to guarantee the lease.
1. Do you have provable net monthly income of three times the monthly rent? Pay stubs, bank documentation.
2. Any evictions on record in the last 5 years?
3. Last two years do you have a good rental history with references?
4. Do you have any judgements on your record from a property management company?
5. Do you have any collections accounts on your record from utilities companies?
Thank you for your interest in this home!
Income Requirement: Must have 3x the rent in total household income (before taxes)