65 Accessible Apartments for rent in Westfield, IN
- Westfield Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Westfield Apartments with Garages (30)
- Westfield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Westfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Westfield Apartments with Parking (30)
- Westfield Apartments with Pools (13)
- Westfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Westfield Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Westfield Furnished Apartments (3)
- Westfield Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Carmel Accessible Apartments (7)
- Zionsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Noblesville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Fishers Accessible Apartments (5)
- Whitestown Accessible Apartments (3)
- Indianapolis Accessible Apartments (70)
- Speedway Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lebanon Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brownsburg Accessible Apartments (1)
- Beech Grove Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Westfield?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Westfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westfield?
Supposedly planned as a stop in the Underground Railroad, Westfield, IN is a steeped in American history. Incorporated in 2008, Westfield has a population of about 30,000 and it continues to expand, making it one of the fastest growing cities in the Indianapolis Metro Area.
This city of about 27 square miles is full of 3 bedroom houses to rent with large backyards and ample amenities, as well as apartments for rent, condos, and townhouses. You won't find a bustling city with commercial amenities, but you will find a tight knit community. Westfield is also a community with a higher than average income. About 71 percent of the people living here are married (which drastically reduces your options if you're single). About 43 percent of the households here have children, 72 percent work in white collar jobs, and most people commute to and from work. In fact, about half of the population commutes about 21 minutes from home each day to work. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Westfield with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Westfield. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.