1,404 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Westfield, IN
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Westfield (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Westfield (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Westfield (12)
- Westfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Westfield Apartments with Garages (15)
- Westfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Westfield Apartments with Parking (15)
- Westfield Apartments with Pools (6)
- Westfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Westfield Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Westfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Carmel Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Zionsville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Noblesville Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Fishers Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Whitestown Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lawrence Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Indianapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (653)
- Speedway Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- McCordsville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lebanon Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Westfield?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Westfield?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Westfield?
Supposedly planned as a stop in the Underground Railroad, Westfield, IN is a steeped in American history. Incorporated in 2008, Westfield has a population of about 30,000 and it continues to expand, making it one of the fastest growing cities in the Indianapolis Metro Area.
This city of about 27 square miles is full of 3 bedroom houses to rent with large backyards and ample amenities, as well as apartments for rent, condos, and townhouses. You won't find a bustling city with commercial amenities, but you will find a tight knit community. Westfield is also a community with a higher than average income. About 71 percent of the people living here are married (which drastically reduces your options if you're single). About 43 percent of the households here have children, 72 percent work in white collar jobs, and most people commute to and from work. In fact, about half of the population commutes about 21 minutes from home each day to work. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Westfield should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Westfield may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Westfield. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.