- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westfield (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Westfield (4)
- Westfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Westfield Apartments with Garages (29)
- Westfield Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Westfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Westfield Apartments with Parking (31)
- Westfield Apartments with Pools (24)
- Westfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Westfield Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Westfield Furnished Apartments (4)
- Westfield Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Carmel 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Zionsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Noblesville 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Fishers 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Whitestown 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lawrence 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Indianapolis 2 Bedroom Apartments (314)
- Speedway 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lebanon 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Brownsburg 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Westfield?
Supposedly planned as a stop in the Underground Railroad, Westfield, IN is a steeped in American history. Incorporated in 2008, Westfield has a population of about 30,000 and it continues to expand, making it one of the fastest growing cities in the Indianapolis Metro Area.
This city of about 27 square miles is full of 3 bedroom houses to rent with large backyards and ample amenities, as well as apartments for rent, condos, and townhouses. You won't find a bustling city with commercial amenities, but you will find a tight knit community. Westfield is also a community with a higher than average income. About 71 percent of the people living here are married (which drastically reduces your options if you're single). About 43 percent of the households here have children, 72 percent work in white collar jobs, and most people commute to and from work. In fact, about half of the population commutes about 21 minutes from home each day to work. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Westfield are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Westfield near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Westfield that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.