659 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Fishers, IN
- Fishers Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fishers Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Fishers Apartments with Garages (42)
- Fishers Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Fishers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Fishers Apartments with Parking (42)
- Fishers Apartments with Pools (20)
- Fishers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Fishers Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Fishers Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fishers Luxury Apartments (70)
- Fishers Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Noblesville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (8)
- Carmel 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (11)
- Westfield 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Indianapolis 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (97)
- Speedway 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Zionsville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Greenwood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Whitestown 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Brownsburg 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Avon 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
Fishers was originally known as Fisher's Switch, then Fisher's Station, because it was a switching station along the railroad between Indianapolis and Chicago.
Like many towns across the United States, Fishers, Indiana, popped up in the 1800s because a section of the Peru and Indianapolis Railroad that was built between Indianapolis and Chicago went through the area. In recent times, the town's population has exploded; in 1990, there were only about 7,000 residents, increasing ten years later to 37,800, and then nearly doubling again in the next decade; the most recent census in 2010 counted nearly 77,000 residents in the growing town. It isn't surprising that the population growth has been so rapid, since job growth in the area over the past decade was an astounding 70.5 percent!
Having trouble with Craigslist Fishers? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Fishers offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Fishers offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Fishers. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.