1,889 Apartments for rent in Carmel, IN with Gyms
- Carmel Accessible Apartments (2)
- Carmel Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Carmel Apartments with Garages (21)
- Carmel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Carmel Apartments with Parking (22)
- Carmel Apartments with Pools (9)
- Carmel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Carmel Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Carmel Furnished Apartments (2)
- Carmel Luxury Apartments (29)
- Carmel Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Zionsville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Noblesville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Fishers Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Gyms (110)
- Speedway Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Whitestown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Avon Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Plainfield Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Carmel?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Carmel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carmel?
Ever feel like you're going around in circles? With eighty roundabouts in town, Carmel is the unofficial U.S. capital of traffic circles.
Carmel, Indiana, is an artistic, bicycle-friendly, white collar town just north of Indianapolis. With a population of just over 79,000, this mid-sized city has been selected not once but twice in recent years as the Best Place to Live in America by CNN Money Magazine. With a growing Arts and Design District and mixed use retail and residential properties in City Center, Carmel is an appealing city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Carmel? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Carmel renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.