1,230 Apartments for rent in Plainfield, IN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Plainfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Plainfield Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Plainfield Apartments with Garages (12)
- Plainfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Plainfield Apartments with Parking (12)
- Plainfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Plainfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Plainfield Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Plainfield Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Avon Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Speedway Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Gyms (105)
- Whitestown Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Greenwood Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Zionsville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Carmel Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Westfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Plainfield?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Plainfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Plainfield?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Plainfield renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.