668 Apartments for rent in Schaumburg, IL with Balconies
- Schaumburg Accessible Apartments (8)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Garages (37)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Gyms (50)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Parking (41)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Pools (59)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (64)
- Schaumburg Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Schaumburg Furnished Apartments (4)
- Schaumburg Luxury Apartments (71)
- Schaumburg Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Roselle Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Hoffman Estates Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Hanover Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Itasca Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Elk Grove Village Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Streamwood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Palatine Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Balconies (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Schaumburg?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Schaumburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Schaumburg?
Do you like shopping? Then you'll love Schaumburg. This suburb of Chicago is home to the largest mall in Illinois, and in fact, one of the largest malls in the entire country. The Woodfield Mall attracts more than 27 million visitors every year.
Schaumburg is a village in Cook County, which is located about 28 miles northwest of the city of Chicago. Until the first subdivision and then Woodfield Mall were built, Schaumburg was just a rural town outside Chicago. But the first rule of the 'burbs seems to be that if you build it, they will come. People started flocking to the easy life in the suburbs, and the influx hasn't since slowed down. Today, Schaumburg isn't just known for its mall; now it’s a town with a world-class library and easy access to the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Schaumburg? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Schaumburg renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.