619 Apartments for rent in Schaumburg, IL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Schaumburg Accessible Apartments (8)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Gyms (54)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Parking (31)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Pools (57)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (60)
- Schaumburg Dog Friendly Apartments (56)
- Schaumburg Furnished Apartments (2)
- Schaumburg Luxury Apartments (66)
- Schaumburg Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- Roselle Apartments with Garages (5)
- Hoffman Estates Apartments with Garages (6)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hanover Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Itasca Apartments with Garages (4)
- Elk Grove Village Apartments with Garages (5)
- Streamwood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Palatine Apartments with Garages (7)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Schaumburg?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Schaumburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Schaumburg?
Do you like shopping? Then you'll love Schaumburg. This suburb of Chicago is home to the largest mall in Illinois, and in fact, one of the largest malls in the entire country. The Woodfield Mall attracts more than 27 million visitors every year.
Schaumburg is a village in Cook County, which is located about 28 miles northwest of the city of Chicago. Until the first subdivision and then Woodfield Mall were built, Schaumburg was just a rural town outside Chicago. But the first rule of the 'burbs seems to be that if you build it, they will come. People started flocking to the easy life in the suburbs, and the influx hasn't since slowed down. Today, Schaumburg isn't just known for its mall; now it’s a town with a world-class library and easy access to the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Schaumburg? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Schaumburg apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.