926 Apartments for rent in Mount Prospect, IL with Hardwood Floors
- Mount Prospect Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Garages (5)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Parking (10)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Pools (6)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mount Prospect Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mount Prospect Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mount Prospect Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Wheeling Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Elk Grove Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bensenville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Glenview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Palatine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Itasca Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Mount Prospect?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Mount Prospect?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mount Prospect?
American Idol Season 9 winner, Lee DeWyze, was inspired to sing while attending Prospect High School. Not impressed? Well, Simon Cowell was, at least.
With a population of just over 53,000, Mount Prospect is home to a community of diverse cultures. Today, that city is renowned for its combination of many nationalities, award-winning educational institutions, churches, thriving firms, shopping centers, and highly rated fire and police departments -- all this in one package that is Mount Prospect. Like most towns in the United States, most people in Mount Prospect use private vehicles to get to work and around the city. However, there is also the option of using public transit to commute to work -- primarily by riding the train. Mount Prospect's real estate is essentially made up of medium sized (3-4 bedroom) to large (5+ bedroom) single family homes and apartment complexes. Rents here are currently lower in price than 77.9% of Illinois neighborhoods. The amazingly low vacancy rate is testimony enough that owning property or living in a house for rent in Mount Prospect is an amazing experience. With a low crime rate, good schools and college-educated neighbors who encourage others by their own achievements, homes here are in high demand.
Having trouble with Craigslist Mount Prospect? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Mount Prospect renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.