103 Furnished Apartments for rent in East Honolulu, HI
- East Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (21)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Garages (14)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (9)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Parking (27)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Pools (28)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- East Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- East Honolulu Furnished Luxury Apartments (11)
- East Honolulu Luxury Apartments (15)
- East Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in East Honolulu (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in East Honolulu (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in East Honolulu (3)
- Honolulu Furnished Apartments (59)
- Pearl City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ocean Pointe Furnished Apartments (3)
- Mililani Mauka Furnished Apartments (2)
- Makakilo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ko Olina Furnished Apartments (6)
- Nanakuli Furnished Apartments (1)
- Maili Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mokuleia Furnished Apartments (2)
- Makaha Furnished Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in East Honolulu?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in East Honolulu?
"Each night Honolulu city lights /Bring me back again /You are my island sunset /You are my island dream." (- Keola Beamer)
East Honolulu is a part of Honolulu proper on the island of Oahu. From calm beaches just east of the iconic Diamond Head crater to the snorkeling wonders at Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, East Honolulu is rife with natural beauty, stunning ocean front homes, great shopping, and good eats. The question isnt why should you move here, its what are you waiting for? See more
Furnished apartments in East Honolulu can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in East Honolulu as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.