4,316 Accessible Apartments for rent in Peachtree Corners, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Garages (7)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Parking (19)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Pools (13)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Peachtree Corners Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Peachtree Corners Furnished Apartments (1)
- Peachtree Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Norcross Accessible Apartments (11)
- Doraville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Johns Creek Accessible Apartments (4)
- Dunwoody Accessible Apartments (6)
- Duluth Accessible Apartments (14)
- Chamblee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Alpharetta Accessible Apartments (12)
- Tucker Accessible Apartments (6)
- Brookhaven Accessible Apartments (8)
- Roswell Accessible Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Peachtree Corners?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Peachtree Corners?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Peachtree Corners?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Peachtree Corners with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Peachtree Corners. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.