158 Accessible Apartments for rent in North Druid Hills, GA
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (7)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (5)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Gyms (6)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Parking (7)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- North Druid Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- North Druid Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- North Decatur Accessible Apartments (4)
- Decatur Accessible Apartments (21)
- Brookhaven Accessible Apartments (3)
- Chamblee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Clarkston Accessible Apartments (1)
- Doraville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Tucker Accessible Apartments (6)
- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (183)
- Dunwoody Accessible Apartments (6)
- Sandy Springs Accessible Apartments (19)
North Druid Hills has a bit of an identity issue. You'll find that many government agencies, shopping plazas and businesses throughout the area use the name Briarcliff instead of North Druid Hills. The local newspaper, the "North Druid Hills-Briarcliff Patch," takes the diplomatic approach, however. It uses both names.
Located in Dekalb County, Georgia, North Druid Hills didn't purposefully become its own community by getting incorporated like most cities and towns. Instead, the U.S. Census Bureau designated it as a separate place just to make counting and classifying easier. The community of Atlanta's north side is home to almost 19,000 people and has three parks, some shopping centers and a commercial district. A bit subdivision heavy, it's an overall nice place to call home but not exactly bursting with arts, culture, or nightlife.
Having trouble with Craigslist North Druid Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in North Druid Hills with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in North Druid Hills. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.