528 Apartments for rent in Newnan, GA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newnan Accessible Apartments (5)
- Newnan Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Newnan Apartments with Garages (21)
- Newnan Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Newnan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Newnan Apartments with Parking (29)
- Newnan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Newnan Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Newnan Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Palmetto Apartments with Pools (1)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Pools (12)
- Tyrone Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fairburn Apartments with Pools (8)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (9)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Pools (14)
- Douglasville Apartments with Pools (14)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Pools (8)
- College Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Riverdale Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Newnan?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Newnan?
Newnan’s claims to fame are zombies, death and apocalypse. But don’t panic: fortunately it’s only in the fictional sense because the second season of the hit TV show “The Walking Dead” was filmed here, as was a scene from the movie “Zombieland.” Despite this link to the cool trend of zombies, Newnan is actually a very nice, normal town. You’re guaranteed a totally zombie-free life here.
Newnan is actually one of the hottest suburbs on the far outskirts of Atlanta in Coweta County. Newnan is about 30 miles southwest of Atlanta and is a quaint but rapidly growing place to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Although the town was founded in 1828, it was mostly just a sleepy little hamlet until Atlanta started to grow astronomically and people spread out in all directions in search of more space. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Newnan means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Newnan could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.