470 Apartments for rent in Newnan, GA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newnan Accessible Apartments (5)
- Newnan Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Newnan Apartments with Garages (22)
- Newnan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Newnan Apartments with Parking (30)
- Newnan Apartments with Pools (16)
- Newnan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Newnan Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Newnan Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Palmetto Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fairburn Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Douglasville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Gyms (3)
- College Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Riverdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Point Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Newnan?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Newnan?
Newnan’s claims to fame are zombies, death and apocalypse. But don’t panic: fortunately it’s only in the fictional sense because the second season of the hit TV show “The Walking Dead” was filmed here, as was a scene from the movie “Zombieland.” Despite this link to the cool trend of zombies, Newnan is actually a very nice, normal town. You’re guaranteed a totally zombie-free life here.
Newnan is actually one of the hottest suburbs on the far outskirts of Atlanta in Coweta County. Newnan is about 30 miles southwest of Atlanta and is a quaint but rapidly growing place to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Although the town was founded in 1828, it was mostly just a sleepy little hamlet until Atlanta started to grow astronomically and people spread out in all directions in search of more space. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Newnan renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.