5,017 Apartments for rent in Douglasville, GA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Douglasville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Douglasville Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Douglasville Apartments with Garages (20)
- Douglasville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Douglasville Apartments with Parking (26)
- Douglasville Apartments with Pools (14)
- Douglasville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Douglasville Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Douglasville Luxury Apartments (62)
- Douglasville Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Austell Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hiram Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mableton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Palmetto Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fairburn Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Smyrna Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Douglasville?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Douglasville?
This Atlanta suburb served as the inspiration for the songbook standard, "Over the Rainbow," which has been recorded by countless music legends including Judy Garland, Martina McBride and Frank Sinatra.See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Douglasville renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.