1,654 Apartments for rent in Belvedere Park, GA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Parking (17)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Belvedere Park Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Belvedere Park Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Avondale Estates Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Decatur Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Panthersville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Scottdale Apartments with Balconies (7)
- North Decatur Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Clarkston Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (8)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Belvedere Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Belvedere Park?
Belvedere Park, GA, gained a bit of Internet fame in 2005 thanks to a picture of the area's DJ Beauty Supply and the main (and seemingly random) items the store specializes in -- wigs and beepers.
What's stopping you from finding an apartment to rent in Belvedere Park, Georgia? This city is home to about 15,000 people, and many of them live here because it is so close to Atlanta, East Lake, and Avondale Estates. This planned community has always been a highly desired place to call home (it even includes a planned shopping center and pool for those who live here). For those people looking for an affordable apartment to rent in Belvedere Park, though, that may be a bit more challenging than it seems. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Belvedere Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.