588 Apartments for rent in Auburn, GA with Parking
- Auburn Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Auburn Apartments with Garages (7)
- Auburn Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Auburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Auburn Apartments with Pools (7)
- Auburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Auburn Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Auburn Furnished Apartments (1)
- Auburn Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dacula Apartments with Parking (3)
- Braselton Apartments with Parking (4)
- Winder Apartments with Parking (3)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Parking (26)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Parking (8)
- Grayson Apartments with Parking (1)
- Buford Apartments with Parking (10)
- Loganville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Pendergrass Apartments with Parking (4)
- Oakwood Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Auburn?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Auburn?
Auburn, Georgia is the poster town for quaint, friendly America with its iconic red caboose located in downtown's R.H. Burel Park. The caboose, a gift bestowed to the township by the CSX Railroad, is the town's focal point to help commemorate its long history as the transportation hub of the railroad that connected Athens with Atlanta.
When strolling downtown, your eye is automatically drawn to the city's charm, which reflects a bygone era mixed with good, old fashioned Southern hospitality. Visitors and residents alike always feel right at home in the picturesque community. Parks abound with flowering crape myrtle, playgrounds and picnic tables, The city's 22 mile bike path, built across an old railroad track, beckons biking enthusiasts to hit the trail. With its small town appeal, city leaders in Auburn are happily projecting that the town's population may triple over the next decade. Located approximately 42 miles from Atlanta, Auburn is almost sure to see some of the burgeoning growth that the big city of Atlanta has been experiencing. Such a bright forecast for the small town makes home rentals and apartment complexes much sought after commodities as folks looking to relocate to Auburn seek a place to call home. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Auburn apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.