425 Apartments for rent in Yulee, FL with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Yulee (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Yulee (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Yulee (1)
- Yulee Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Yulee Apartments with Garages (6)
- Yulee Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Yulee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Yulee Apartments with Parking (7)
- Yulee Apartments with Pools (3)
- Yulee Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Yulee Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- St. Marys Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Kingsland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (352)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Neptune Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Orange Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Yulee?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Yulee?
Yulee was named after David Levy Yulee, who served as a Democratic Florida senator from 1845-1851 and 1855-1861. Because he served as the president for multiple railroad companies throughout his life, Yulee is known as the Father of Florida railroads.
A small but energetic city on the eastern edge of northern Florida, Yulee technically isn't really a city at all. It's actually a census designated place, meaning it looks like a city and has the right population concentration, but it doesn't have a separate municipal government overseeing affairs like your typical incorporated town or city. Ever wanted to live in a place that exists, but technically doesn't exist_? _Now you can! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Yulee offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Yulee. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Yulee can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.