2,335 Apartments for rent in Palm Valley, FL with Pools
- Palm Valley Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Garages (9)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Parking (12)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Palm Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Palm Valley Furnished Apartments (2)
- Palm Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Sawgrass Apartments with Pools (6)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Pools (17)
- Nocatee Apartments with Pools (14)
- Neptune Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Pools (6)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Pools (10)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Pools (19)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (281)
- Orange Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- St. Augustine Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Palm Valley?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Palm Valley?
Palm Valley is census-designated. Sure, every other CDP brags about this, but it's pretty cool when you think about it. It's a town that was so amazing the government forced it to exist.
A census designated place or CDP, Palm Valley, Florida is home to approximately 20,000 residents. Located in St. Johns County, Florida, and sitting just south of Jacksonville, the area was once home to a Native American village. In fact, scientists have unearthed several mounds where the remains and pottery of the former inhabitants were found. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Palm Valley means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Palm Valley could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.