154 Apartments for rent in Fernandina Beach, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Parking (7)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Fernandina Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fernandina Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Yulee Apartments with Pools (3)
- St. Marys Apartments with Pools (3)
- Kingsland Apartments with Pools (3)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Pools (5)
- Neptune Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Pools (14)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (298)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Pools (14)
- Sawgrass Apartments with Pools (6)
- Brunswick Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Fernandina Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Fernandina Beach?
Fernandina Beach, FL: So amazing that four countries and three rebel groups fought over it for 300 years.
Pirates and world class spas? Behind this serene, upscale community is an island that was once a pirate-era smuggler's cove of ill repute. Fortuitously positioned on the northeastern point of Florida, it's sheltered from the most extreme tropical weather the state experiences. Discovered in the 1560s, it repeatedly passed hands until it became known as the Isle of Eight Flags. With its clear waters, 13 miles of beach, five-star restaurants, affluent boutiques and luxury resorts, Fernandina Beach delivers a paradise as opulent as its history is black. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fernandina Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fernandina Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.