888 Apartments for rent in Green Cove Springs, FL with Pools
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Parking (3)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Green Cove Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Green Cove Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Pools (17)
- Asbury Lake Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lakeside Apartments with Pools (2)
- Orange Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Pools (22)
- Middleburg Apartments with Pools (1)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Pools (18)
- Nocatee Apartments with Pools (18)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (321)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Green Cove Springs?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Green Cove Springs?
"The Blood Waters of Dr. Z", a 1971 B-movie about an evil scientist who develops a formula that turns human beings into walking catfish (yes, you read that correctly, walking catfish) was filmed partly in Green Cove Springs. The movie became famous in the late 1990s after it was lampooned on the television series Mystery Science Theater 3000.
On the shores of the St. Johns River, near a bend surrounded by lush green trees, sits the city of Green Cove Springs. Thousands of years ago, Native Americans were the future city's first inhabitants, drawn to what would become Green Cove Springs by the same mineral-suffused waters that, in the early 19th century, gave the community its name. Today, the city, which serves as the seat of Clay County in northeast Florida is home to 6,908 residents who enjoy a variety of amenities that meet their practical and recreational needs. This includes restaurants and shops that keep them fed and clothed to a city-owned pier and a public swimming pool filled by the same spring waters that attracted the region's first residents so many years ago. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Green Cove Springs means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Green Cove Springs could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.