54 Furnished Apartments for rent in Merritt Island, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Merritt Island (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Merritt Island (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Merritt Island (2)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Garages (8)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Parking (14)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Pools (11)
- Merritt Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Merritt Island Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Merritt Island Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cocoa Beach Furnished Apartments (18)
- Viera West Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cape Canaveral Furnished Apartments (13)
- Satellite Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- Indian Harbour Beach Furnished Apartments (8)
- Port St. John Furnished Apartments (3)
- Melbourne Furnished Apartments (7)
- West Melbourne Furnished Apartments (2)
- Indialantic Furnished Apartments (1)
- Melbourne Beach Furnished Apartments (1)
Merritt Island is the home of the Kennedy Space Center and the 140,000-acre Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge.
Though it was formerly a sleepy little collection of towns and villages full of citrus farmers, the coming of the space age turned Merritt Island into a large town of 35,000 people. Unfortunately, now that shuttles aren't taking off from the Kennedy Space Center, it's fallen on hard times, with a large number of rental vacancies throughout the town. Companies that once manufactured items for NASA have cut back or closed down, leaving the area far from booming economically. However, this is good news if you do have a job in the area, as your apartment search will be very easy, and the rent has come down quite a bit. Now, the environment, kept fairly pristine thanks to the no-go areas surrounding the space agency, are a big attraction, featuring animal and bird sanctuaries, uninhabited islands, and protected wetlands. Enjoy bird watching and laughing at big city dwellers who spend too much money for a hectic lifestyle. See more
Furnished apartments in Merritt Island can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Merritt Island as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.