105 Furnished Apartments for rent in Vero Beach, FL
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Vero Beach (22)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Vero Beach (9)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Balconies (89)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Garages (15)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Parking (31)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Pools (75)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (102)
- Vero Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Vero Beach Furnished Luxury Apartments (4)
- Vero Beach Luxury Apartments (23)
- Vero Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Gifford Furnished Apartments (5)
- Vero Beach South Furnished Apartments (7)
- Indian River Shores Furnished Apartments (6)
- Florida Ridge Furnished Apartments (9)
- Winter Beach Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Beach Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Vero Corridor Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lakewood Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wabasso Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wabasso Beach Furnished Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Vero Beach?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Vero Beach?
Vero Beach is somewhat unique among Florida beach towns because it “grew up” before the tourists arrived. It was a railroad town, and it had citrus groves, and the two became partners to get the fruit to market. This little village on the Treasure Coast is a gem, and offers a glimpse of an era before the “bling.”
Not that Vero Beach can’t hold its own with the upscale appeal of modern Florida: Nestled between the Atlantic and the Intracoastal Waterway, it has its share of mansions and shiny yachts. But, it’s also welcoming, laid-back and pretty, and its beaches are perfect for long walks as well as working on that tan. Riverside Park has a waterside trail with a perfect vantage point for watching the yachts glide by. For decades this was the home of the Dodgers training camp. No longer, but Holman Stadium doesn’t sit idle. Now a multi-sport training village, Vero Beach plays host to teams as varied as football clubs and cycling teams who utilize the facilities for practice as well as competition. Baseball is still played – a lot! See more
Furnished apartments in Vero Beach can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Vero Beach as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.