110 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Melbourne, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Melbourne (6)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Melbourne (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Melbourne (7)
- West Melbourne Accessible Apartments (4)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Balconies (9)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Garages (11)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Gyms (7)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Parking (13)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Pools (9)
- West Melbourne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- West Melbourne Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- West Melbourne Furnished Apartments (3)
- West Melbourne Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Melbourne 2 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Palm Bay 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Indialantic 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Indian Harbour Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Melbourne Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Satellite Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Grant-Valkaria 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Viera West 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Merritt Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Rockledge 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in West Melbourne?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in West Melbourne?
How expensive are studio apartments in West Melbourne?
The City of West Melbourne did not charge property taxes for 40 years until recently instating them in 2005. Hopefully they didn't collect 40 years of back taxes!
West Melbourne was created not as an original town, but as a place in Brevard County that did not want to be annexed into Melbourne, Florida. Founders created their own city, and for almost 50 years, the city didn't charge property taxes, but rather "fees" to help fund their government. This changed in 2005, but West Melbourne remains a beautiful almost-beach town and an idyllic place to live on the east coast of Florida. West Melbourne is not right on the water, but its just a few miles from Melbourne, which is, and Palm Bay, a beautiful Florida beach. People in West Melbourne can enjoy that beach-life feeling without having to pay beachfront prices for their property. See more
2 bedroom apartments in West Melbourne are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in West Melbourne near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in West Melbourne that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.