1,400 Apartments for rent in West Little River, FL with Balconies
- West Little River Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Little River Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Little River Apartments with Parking (7)
- West Little River Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Little River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- West Little River Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- West Little River Furnished Apartments (5)
- West Little River Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gladeview Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pinewood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Westview Apartments with Balconies (4)
- El Portal Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Opa-locka Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Miami Springs Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Hialeah Apartments with Balconies (60)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in West Little River?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in West Little River?
“We could make something beautiful, Something that wouldn’t be a problem, at least not in Miami.” (-U2)
Once a Miami neighborhood, West Little River is now a community melting pot located in the heart of Miami-Dade county. Today, this town retains its urban atmosphere, though it's no longer part of Miami proper. West Little River, Florida retains many other qualities of Miami culture, including an eclectic mix of cultures making up the population and a tropical climate that rivals anywhere else in the United States. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for West Little River renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.