157 Condos for Rent in Tampa, FL
- Tampa Accessible Apartments (66)
- Tampa Apartments with Balconies (356)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (215)
- Tampa Apartments with Gyms (195)
- Tampa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (199)
- Tampa Apartments with Parking (401)
- Tampa Apartments with Pools (296)
- Tampa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (416)
- Tampa Dog Friendly Apartments (395)
- Tampa Furnished Apartments (76)
- Tampa Luxury Apartments (650)
- Tampa Pet Friendly Apartments (399)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Condos for Rent (7)
- Carrollwood Condos for Rent (10)
- East Lake-Orient Park Condos for Rent (5)
- Temple Terrace Condos for Rent (3)
- Lake Magdalene Condos for Rent (7)
- Town 'n' Country Condos for Rent (15)
- Northdale Condos for Rent (2)
- Brandon Condos for Rent (12)
- Cheval Condos for Rent (1)
- Westchase Condos for Rent (4)
Tampa is Florida’s third most populous city (335,709 people, per the 2010 Census), and it gets top billing when it comes to Tampa Bay, the area encompassing the cities of Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater. While some cities could get all cocky and stuff with having a bay area named after them, Tampa remains humble. Even with the allure of no state income taxes, warm weather, three pro sports teams, and the beautiful Gulf Coast, Tampa still doesn’t go around bragging about itself. Of cours...
Having trouble with Craigslist Tampa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Tampa is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Tampa may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Tampa that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.