546 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in South Miami, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Miami (7)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Miami (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Miami (2)
- South Miami Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Balconies (6)
- South Miami Apartments with Garages (4)
- South Miami Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Miami Apartments with Parking (15)
- South Miami Apartments with Pools (9)
- South Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- South Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Miami Furnished Apartments (3)
- South Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glenvar Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Coral Gables 3 Bedroom Apartments (45)
- Coral Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Pinecrest 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Olympia Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- West Miami 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Westchester 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Sunset 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Kendall 3 Bedroom Apartments (41)
- Westwood Lakes 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
I only came for two days of playing / But every time I come I always wind up stayin / This the type of town I could spend a few days in / Miami the city that keeps the roof blazon -- From "Miami" by Will Smith
South Miami was founded by people who just wanted to grow some avocados and mangoes. South Miami is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, approximately nine miles southwest of Miami. First incorporated in 1927, South Miami had a population of 11,657 in the 2010 U.S. Census. This is one scrappy little city! They have had their town nearly destroyed many times by hurricanes, from the first major recorded one in 1926 to Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and again when Hurricane Bonnie hit in 1998. But the town's residents have proven each time that they aren't going to let some little hurricane defeat them, and they always rebuild the town, better than ever.
South Miami is a short drive from Miami International Airport. U.S. 1 (Dixie Highway) runs through South Miami, and is a major commercial strip. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in South Miami provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in South Miami. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.