534 Apartments for rent in Siesta Key, FL with Balconies
- Siesta Key Apartments with Garages (6)
- Siesta Key Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Siesta Key Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Siesta Key Apartments with Parking (8)
- Siesta Key Apartments with Pools (13)
- Siesta Key Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Siesta Key Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Siesta Key Furnished Apartments (5)
- Siesta Key Luxury Apartments (2)
- Siesta Key Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ridge Wood Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Gulf Gate Estates Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Southgate Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South Gate Ridge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (64)
- Bee Ridge Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fruitville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Desoto Lakes Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Siesta Key?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Siesta Key?
"Siesta Key...as perfect as a stretch of sand could be." -Travel Channel
If beautiful coastlines are your thing, you can't go wrong living in Siesta Key, an eight-mile-long barrier island on Florida's Gulf coast, with soft white beaches that consistently rank as the best in the world. But there's more to life on Siesta Key than sand between your toes. Just across the bay from Sarasota and an hour from Tampa, Siesta Key is close to some of the finest shopping, dining, and entertainment the Gulf Coast has to offer. And it's not all retirees and tourists, either. So what are you waiting for? Well, before you begin your apartment search, there are some things you need to know. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Siesta Key renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.