210 Apartments in Punta Gorda
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Punta Gorda (19)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Punta Gorda (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Punta Gorda (7)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Garages (23)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Parking (30)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Pools (25)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Punta Gorda Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Punta Gorda Furnished Apartments (10)
- Punta Gorda Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Charlotte Harbor 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Harbour Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Port Charlotte 3 Bedroom Apartments (38)
- Burnt Store Marina 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Port 3 Bedroom Apartments (81)
- Rotonda 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Cape Coral 3 Bedroom Apartments (335)
- Matlacha 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Fort Myers 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Punta Gorda, a pretty little community on Florida's southeast coast, earned its "15 minutes of fame" on August 13, 2004, when it was almost destroyed by a killer Category 4 hurricane. Hurricane Charley scored a direct hit and left the town in shreds (albeit temporarily).
Located where the Peace River joins Charlotte Harbor, this town's name means "fat point," and for much of its early history it was a rough-and-tumble frontier town, relying on the phosphate trade for its livelihood. Its scrappy past, with a reputation for somewhat shady characters and a predilection for murder in the years between 1890 and 1905, may have given it the grit to rebuild after Charley. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Punta Gorda provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Punta Gorda. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.