207 Cheap Apartments for rent in Boynton Beach, FL
- Boynton Beach Accessible Apartments (6)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Garages (51)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Gyms (48)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Parking (83)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Pools (79)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (89)
- Boynton Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Boynton Beach Furnished Apartments (30)
- Boynton Beach Luxury Apartments (155)
- Boynton Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (63)
- Delray Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- Lake Worth Cheap Apartments (3)
- Boca Raton Cheap Apartments (8)
- Wellington Cheap Apartments (2)
- West Palm Beach Cheap Apartments (4)
- Deerfield Beach Cheap Apartments (3)
- Coconut Creek Cheap Apartments (2)
- Pompano Beach Cheap Apartments (3)
- Margate Cheap Apartments (2)
- Coral Springs Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Boynton Beach?
Jerry Seinfeld once said, "My parents didn't want to move to Florida but they turned sixty and that’s the law." While Florida does have a high population of retirees and snow birds, there is a lot more to it than the old stereotypes, and no part of Florida proves that better than Boynton Beach.
Boynton Beach is a city of about 66,000 residents that is part of the metropolitan areas of West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. The residents are as diverse as the city. There's a great mix of families, single professionals, and households of retirement age. Are you wondering what's in store for you living in Boynton Beach? Here's what you need to know:
Having trouble with Craigslist Boynton Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Boynton Beach takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Boynton Beach by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Boynton Beach in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Boynton Beach.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Boynton Beach. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Boynton Beach.