126 Luxury Apartments for rent in Palmetto Bay, FL
- Palmetto Bay Accessible Apartments (2)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Garages (19)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Parking (26)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Pools (22)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Palmetto Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Palmetto Bay Furnished Apartments (1)
- Palmetto Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pinecrest Luxury Apartments (15)
- Kendall Luxury Apartments (2)
- Glenvar Heights Luxury Apartments (2)
- Sunset Luxury Apartments (1)
- South Miami Luxury Apartments (1)
- The Crossings Luxury Apartments (1)
- Coral Gables Luxury Apartments (23)
- Fountainebleau Luxury Apartments (1)
- Tamiami Luxury Apartments (1)
- Key Biscayne Luxury Apartments (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Palmetto Bay?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Palmetto Bay?
You once lay with me under a blanket of sun / and held me in your hands. The texture of my / fine debris slipping through the crevices of / your fingers and toes. / You built me a kingdom by the seashore: / castles with towers for guards to keep watch / and dried up moats surrounding the landscape / of a desert... -Palmetto Bay Sand, by Sarah Johnson
Palmetto Bay is a beautiful, tranquil place, away from the mayhem of Miami Beach, but still close enough for a quick visit if things get too quiet to your liking. This Miami incorporated village in Florida has a population of about 24,469 according to the 2000 census. The weather is just as lovely as the place itself, with an average temperature of about 76 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the year. If you were dreaming of a white Christmas in Palmetto Bay, dream on. In your search for places to rent, be on the lookout for abodes that already have air-conditioning, or at least roof fans installed -- you will need it. See more
Luxury apartments in Palmetto Bay offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Palmetto Bay can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Palmetto Bay will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others