186 Condos for rent in Palm Springs, FL
- Palm Springs Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Parking (6)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (7)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Palm Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Palm Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lake Worth Condos for Rent (9)
- Greenacres Condos for Rent (6)
- Lantana Condos for Rent (6)
- South Palm Beach Condos for Rent (11)
- Palm Beach Condos for Rent (23)
- Hypoluxo Condos for Rent (10)
- Boynton Beach Condos for Rent (36)
- West Palm Beach Condos for Rent (85)
- Ocean Ridge Condos for Rent (4)
- Royal Palm Beach Condos for Rent (11)
When Rep. Ralph Blank Jr. received approval to charter the village of Palm Springs in 1957, that village spanned no more than 700 acres of dairy farm. One year later, he had over 400 homes occupying the land.
Palm Springs has seen growth at breakneck speed. In 2012, the village’s population was just over 20,000. That’s a startling 73.9 percent growth from 2000. People are flocking to this little village in Palm Beach County, and they’re deciding to stay put. With the average home price being fairly close to the national average and the average rent being just a tad bit higher, finding a home for sale or apartment for rent can be more affordable than many other places in Palm Beach County. See more
Finding condos for rent in Palm Springs is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Palm Springs may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Palm Springs that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.