174 Apartments in South Venice
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in South Venice (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Venice (5)
- South Venice Apartments with Balconies (5)
- South Venice Apartments with Garages (17)
- South Venice Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South Venice Apartments with Parking (19)
- South Venice Apartments with Pools (9)
- South Venice Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- South Venice Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- South Venice Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Venice Gardens Furnished Apartments (1)
- Venice Furnished Apartments (20)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (5)
- Laurel Furnished Apartments (3)
- Manasota Key Furnished Apartments (2)
- Osprey Furnished Apartments (6)
- Vamo Furnished Apartments (4)
- Rotonda Furnished Apartments (7)
- North Port Furnished Apartments (26)
- Gulf Gate Estates Furnished Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in South Venice?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in South Venice?
With a chilled out nightlife, beautiful white sand beaches, and all the fishing anyone could possibly dream of, it's hard to deny the charm of tiny South Venice, Florida.
South Venice has just over 13,000 people packed into six square miles, making the community quite crowded. It's easy to see why. Besides the beautiful natural landscapes that surround the city, the weather is remarkably consistent with a low of just 51, even in the coldest months, and a toasty high of 95 degrees in the middle of July. Because of the fantastic climate and the gorgeous views, the area is in high demand -- which means high property values. Living in South Venice is a pricy endeavor, but it can be well worth it, particularly for those that enjoy being close to a beach, yet still away from the beach culture. See more
Furnished apartments in South Venice can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in South Venice as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.