283 Apartments for rent in North Miami, FL with Parking
- North Miami Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Miami Apartments with Balconies (42)
- North Miami Apartments with Garages (38)
- North Miami Apartments with Gyms (16)
- North Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- North Miami Apartments with Pools (40)
- North Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- North Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- North Miami Furnished Apartments (14)
- North Miami Luxury Apartments (16)
- North Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Parking (8)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Parking (60)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Parking (17)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Parking (25)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Parking (26)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Parking (16)
- Surfside Apartments with Parking (36)
- El Portal Apartments with Parking (9)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Parking (21)
- Ojus Apartments with Parking (31)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in North Miami?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in North Miami?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Miami?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some North Miami apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.