282 Furnished Apartments for rent in Gateway, FL
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Gateway (3)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Gateway (6)
- Gateway Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Gateway Apartments with Garages (16)
- Gateway Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Gateway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Gateway Apartments with Parking (17)
- Gateway Apartments with Pools (27)
- Gateway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Gateway Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Gateway Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Fort Myers Furnished Apartments (66)
- Lehigh Acres Furnished Apartments (5)
- Three Oaks Furnished Apartments (1)
- Villas Furnished Apartments (5)
- San Carlos Park Furnished Apartments (6)
- Whiskey Creek Furnished Apartments (3)
- Cypress Lake Furnished Apartments (13)
- Estero Furnished Apartments (34)
- McGregor Furnished Apartments (11)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Gateway?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Gateway?
"Ask us why ev'ryone wants to lie in the sun, there's a reason / One little ride in a Pullman car / A night and day and there you are / Come on, it's time you should be Florida bound." -- "Florida by the Sea" from The Cocoanuts
Gateway is a census designated place located nearby Fort Myers, Florida. It is an affluent master planned community featuring numerous neighborhoods, schools and recreational facilities. In terms of housing, Gateway offers its residents options for both gated and non gated communities, and many subdivisions are located in the Country Club and several other locations. It's an appealing and pleasant place to call home. See more
Furnished apartments in Gateway can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Gateway as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.