122 Furnished Apartments for rent in Iona, FL
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Iona (8)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Iona (9)
- Iona Accessible Apartments (1)
- Iona Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Iona Apartments with Garages (14)
- Iona Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Iona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Iona Apartments with Parking (22)
- Iona Apartments with Pools (32)
- Iona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Iona Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Iona Luxury Apartments (1)
- Iona Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cypress Lake Furnished Apartments (14)
- McGregor Furnished Apartments (2)
- Whiskey Creek Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fort Myers Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
- Villas Furnished Apartments (5)
- Cape Coral Furnished Apartments (84)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. James City Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Carlos Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Matlacha Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Iona?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Iona?
Iona, where aliens come to watch the Superbowl! An alleged UFO sighting occurred here on Superbowl Sunday in 2012, as five unidentified crafts flew into the air shortly after the Giants won. Seems like they were Patriots fans.
Iona is an unassuming coastal area in South-West Florida, great for beach access and for those who like the quieter life. The area lies next to the city of Fort Myers, with Cape Coral and Sanibel Island in close proximity. There are approximately 15,000 people in Iona, with over 60,000 in Fort Myers. The climate, as one would expect in Florida, is generally hot and quite humid, with summer temperatures averaging 83 degrees. See more
Furnished apartments in Iona can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Iona as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.