146 Furnished Apartments for rent in Villas, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Villas (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Villas (3)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Villas (1)
- Villas Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Villas Apartments with Garages (8)
- Villas Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Villas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Villas Apartments with Parking (9)
- Villas Apartments with Pools (15)
- Villas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Villas Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Villas Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Whiskey Creek Furnished Apartments (3)
- Cypress Lake Furnished Apartments (14)
- McGregor Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fort Myers Furnished Apartments (50)
- San Carlos Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Iona Furnished Apartments (16)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Furnished Apartments (1)
- Three Oaks Furnished Apartments (2)
- Gateway Furnished Apartments (11)
- Fort Myers Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Villas?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Villas?
Do you like fish and plants more than people? Okay, probably not quite that strongly -- but if you want to be surrounded by beautiful marine and plant life, Villas, Florida, might just be your best place. Villas is located on the edge of one of the largest capes adjacent to the Atlantic in the nation - the Cape Coral. This land formation surrounded by salt water is home to a number of tropical fish and plant species native to the area.
Villas is not an incorporated city but a census-designated place located in the county of Lee in Florida. This beautiful community is home to about 11,500 people, per 2010 U.S. Census data, and is a part of the Cape Coral-Fort Myers Metropolitan Area. Geographically speaking, Villas in a very flat land area at about sea level. There are no mountain or hills here, but there is a lot of water nearby. After all, Villas is a very short distance from the Atlantic Ocean and Cape Coral. Villas takes up about 4.7 miles of total land area with about 0.1 square miles of water within its borders. Weather is warm and tropical all year round and winters are generally mild. See more
Furnished apartments in Villas can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Villas as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.