1,017 Apartments for rent in Miami Gardens, FL with Gyms
- Miami Gardens Accessible Apartments (1)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Garages (11)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Parking (22)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Pools (7)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Miami Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Miami Gardens Furnished Apartments (3)
- Miami Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Westview Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Country Club Apartments with Gyms (7)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Ojus Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Gyms (6)
- North Miami Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hialeah Apartments with Gyms (36)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Miami Gardens?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Miami Gardens?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Miami Gardens?
Located in Miami-Dade County, about 20 minutes away from South Beach, sits a city that only dates back about 50 years. Though it isn’t rich with history, it is rich with a lot of community pride.
This city of over 100,000 residents was established in the 1960’s by Floridians looking for a different way of life. The appeal of this new area was even more enticing thanks to the palm trees, sunshine and proximity to the beach.
These days Miami Gardens is much more than its humble origins might suggest. It is home to the SunLife stadium –where the Miami Dolphins and Miami Hurrricanes play football. It is a suburban city with old Florida vibes, one story-single family homes with large front yards, and a plethora of palm trees.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Florida? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Miami Gardens renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.