156 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Jensen Beach, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Jensen Beach (5)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jensen Beach (3)
- Jensen Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Parking (7)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Pools (10)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Jensen Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Jensen Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- Jensen Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Jensen Beach (3)
- North River Shores 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Stuart 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Hutchinson Island South 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Palm City 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Port Salerno 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Port St. Lucie 2 Bedroom Apartments (34)
- Hobe Sound 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fort Pierce 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Tequesta 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Jupiter Farms 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Jensen Beach?
Jensen Beach was named 2008's "Top Spot for Beach Volleyball" by "Prime Time" Magazine, but there's much more to this city than spiking balls and refreshing dips in the ocean. Jensen Beach's 15,000-or-so year-round residents are known for wanting to keep their quaint oceanside paradise a secret. After moving here, you'll see why!
Jensen Beach is an unincorporated community in Martin County, meaning it has no official municipal government. The town is nestled along Florida's Treasure Coast, aptly named because in the 1600s a bunch of pirates plowed their ships into the coral reefs found just offshore, sinking their booty but raising legends that attract treasure hunters to this day! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Jensen Beach are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Jensen Beach near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Jensen Beach that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.