780 Apartments for rent in Jensen Beach, FL with Garages
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Parking (8)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Pools (11)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Jensen Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Jensen Beach Furnished Apartments (12)
- Jensen Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- North River Shores Apartments with Garages (1)
- Stuart Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hutchinson Island South Apartments with Garages (1)
- Palm City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Port Salerno Apartments with Garages (2)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Garages (44)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Garages (3)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Garages (4)
- Tequesta Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Jensen Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Jensen Beach?
Jensen Beach was named 2008's "Top Spot for Beach Volleyball" by "Prime Time" Magazine, but there's much more to this city than spiking balls and refreshing dips in the ocean. Jensen Beach's 15,000-or-so year-round residents are known for wanting to keep their quaint oceanside paradise a secret. After moving here, you'll see why!
Jensen Beach is an unincorporated community in Martin County, meaning it has no official municipal government. The town is nestled along Florida's Treasure Coast, aptly named because in the 1600s a bunch of pirates plowed their ships into the coral reefs found just offshore, sinking their booty but raising legends that attract treasure hunters to this day! See more
Jensen Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.