365 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Princeton, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Princeton (1)
- Princeton Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Princeton Apartments with Garages (57)
- Princeton Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Princeton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Princeton Apartments with Parking (72)
- Princeton Apartments with Pools (28)
- Princeton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (72)
- Princeton Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Princeton Furnished Apartments (4)
- Princeton Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- South Miami Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Leisure City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cutler Bay 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- West Perrine 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Richmond West 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Homestead 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Palmetto Estates 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Country Walk 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Three Lakes 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Palmetto Bay 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Princeton?
Princeton was named by Gaston Drake who graduated from Princeton University in Princeton, NJ. He chose to paint many of the town’s buildings the school colors – orange and black. Obsessed, much?
Go nearly as far south as you can go in Florida and you’ll hit Princeton –- a city with the same name as the legendary Ivy League Institution but little else similar to the New Jersey college town. Princeton is in Miami-Dade County and it is a small residential town that started as a depot along the Florida East Coast Railroad in the early 1900s. Princeton itself is tiny – only about 7 miles of land. But the population is over 20,000 people and it’s a much cheaper place to live that in Miami proper. The area is still burgeoning and while not unsafe, it’s certainly no South Beach. People say if you want to send your kids to school in Princeton, don’t – send them to a private school or a public school in a better district instead. Princeton Christian School is a good alternative in the area. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Princeton offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Princeton, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.