230 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Holly Hill, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Holly Hill (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Holly Hill (1)
- Holly Hill Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Holly Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Holly Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Holly Hill Apartments with Parking (6)
- Holly Hill Apartments with Pools (3)
- Holly Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Holly Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Holly Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Holly Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Holly Hill (3)
- Daytona Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Ormond Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- South Daytona 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Daytona Beach Shores 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Ormond-by-the-Sea 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Port Orange 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Ponce Inlet 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- New Smyrna Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Flagler Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- DeLand 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Holly Hill?
You'd be forgiven if you thought Holly Hill, Florida, was a suburb of Daytona Beach. In truth, it's a historic coastal town that just happens to be sandwiched between bigger neighbors. There are few hills, and even less holly, but it's still a pretty little coastal village.
The town of almost 12,000 residents (as reported by the 2010 U.S. Census) grew up from humble beginnings around just a few cabins in early Florida history. What would become Daytona Beach sprang up to the south, and the future Ormond Beach took root to the north. Eventually, the three grew together until it became hard to tell one from the other when passing through. With beautiful sandy beaches driving coastal development in these parts, Holly Hill has become a popular part of the Florida Coast. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Holly Hill are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Holly Hill near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Holly Hill that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.