279 Apartments for Rent in Golden Glades, FL with Gyms
- Golden Glades Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Garages (5)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Parking (13)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Pools (12)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Golden Glades Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Golden Glades Furnished Apartments (5)
- Golden Glades Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- North Miami Apartments with Gyms (11)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Westview Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Gyms (9)
- El Portal Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ojus Apartments with Gyms (6)
- West Little River Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Gyms (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Golden Glades?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Golden Glades?
A suburb of West Palm Beach, Golden Lakes is a small community with about 7,000 residents, built around a series of finger-like man-made lakes. Don't worry, the finger lakes were made by small men, not giants.
Located eight miles from Florida's east coast, Golden Lakes is far enough from the beach to be a little more affordable but still close enough to get slammed by hurricanes on a regular basis. On average, the region experiences a direct hit or near miss by a tropical storm or hurricane once every five years. However, strict building codes ensure that most of the buildings survive the storms. Looking on the bright side, the rest of the time, the weather is darn near perfect. In the dead of winter, daytime highs hover around 70 degrees. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Golden Glades renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.