503 Apartments for Rent in Golden Beach, FL with Balconies
- Golden Beach Apartments with Garages (2)
- Golden Beach Apartments with Parking (2)
- Golden Beach Apartments with Pools (1)
- Golden Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Golden Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Golden Beach Furnished Apartments (2)
- Golden Beach Luxury Apartments (5)
- Golden Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Aventura Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Ojus Apartments with Balconies (27)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Balconies (14)
- West Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (199)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Golden Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Golden Beach?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Golden Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.